Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Exclusive interview! Heyden Adam Dishes on her New Album and relationship status!

HEYDEN ADAMA

How many brother and sisters do you have do you get along with them?

Two, and ya my little sisters and I get along pretty well. They kind of look up too me. I am the sister that didn’t grow up with them. So I’m still pretty cool. For now.


3.     Heyden on becoming an artist and her motivations. 

 love music. I've always loved music. growing up all I wanted to do was be a part of it. Either in my choir singing back up and writing in my bedroom. So I guess I was always an artist. Music had always been a part of me. I was motivated to get into the whole "industry" thing when i brother past away a couple years ago. He loved music. And he did lived music. Night and day he is writing, singing, rapping, bugging me to go to the studio. His passion for it pushed me to go out my share my music with everyone.
I


     Heyden on her first hit. 
I   I think it was Fit en gbet. I consider it a hit because it was less promoted but it hit anyways. And of course Nobody. I love that song. It'c catchy and people love.  

     Heyden on her reaction when she started hitting the chart.
 I  I was honored. I was truly honored that people took to my music so fast. 
  
 You spent some time back home here in Sierra Leone to work on your new album how was it like work with producers and artist? 
It was an eye opening. Things are done a little differently then here. But i loved it. People are so talented over there and I was honored to be a part of so much potential and talent. At times difficult but great people. 

   name for the album. 
You and I!
 who did you feature on this album. I did a lot of features. 
Like Suga B, King Dus, Heaven Jay, Manualla, Jada V, Star Z! 

 When is the album coming out?
It's out now and you can buy it on iTunes BUY MY ALBUM HERE!


     What is your relationship with folks in the industry especially female artists? Which salone artist do you admire. 
I have a few friends but I dont really live in Sierra Leone so I dont really have a relationship with artists that are in sierra leone. I admire Emmerson. He is... wow. And I LOVE Fantacee! he music is so touching. 

8     Now let’s talk about your love life a bit here. Did you ever have a crush or dated anyone in the industry if so who?
  LOL. Crush. That is so high school. I don't crushes. 
 Does Heyden have any man in her life right now if so who is he and how did you guys meet? 
  I may or may not. I may even have a woman in my life. either way. Is it true you were or still dating Jah The Element?
WHAT! NOO!
Jah is a good friend of mine. We aren't and we never dated. I think he is talented and we are working together. But that's it. Sorry to disappoint 


   Ok lets go back to business, word on the street that you are working on your own designing line. 
Ya actually i have been on it for a few months now. And its going pretty good.
 I am launching the official site soon

1 What should your fans expect from you? 
I cant say right now but just stay tuned. Good stuff coming I promise.


 What do you think about the job SLMTV BASE is doing in the industry?
Man SLMTV Base is taking it to a whole new level. You guys are doing an amazing job. Keep it up and thanks for promoting us. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to show case our art! I love you SLMTV base and I am your number one fan! 


1

         

What do you do when you are not doing what you regularly do?
Just hanging out and traveling. I love to travel. With or without my career .
Tell us about the best part of your work.
I Love meeting new people. I think my best part is knowing that there are people out there who just wants to see the best of me.
How/where do you see yourself/yourwork in next 3/5 years from now? Only time and God will tell. I will be where God directs me.
What do you think of todays' trends.  
Its care free. As 
life should be. 

  What is your favorite holiday I love Christmas. Presents!! spot/food/gadget? 
Sierra Leone is my
 best SPOT to chill. I love my African food! I cant live without my phone

  What is your next project? 
Working on a second album
   






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...